NICKY'S IMAGINARY WORLDS!

Banner from left to right.. Carmine, Daisy-May, Sarah, Svala, Collwen, Pya and Hannah.







Welcome to Nicky's Imaginary Worlds, a blog that follows all my alternate personalities on their quests to do... stuff.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Carmine's last stand

So. It turns out that according to Templeton, I'm preggers. Wulf was well happy when I told him. He said it was time to settle down, and sure enough the universe heard him and here I am, settling down.

I'm not going to be one of those mothers that risks her life and the life of her child by adventuring during pregnancy though. I've accepted a desk job at the merchant council. The first EVER arcane advisor! How cool is that!

Everyone has wished me well and said nice things. I do feel sad about retiring from adventuring life but when I look back at everything I've done I know I havent wasted my time.

I helped return the Eye of Arda to Sharda, I secured an entire compound fromt he effects of the planar alignment, I spent time in sharda negotiating with demons to stop them attacking Nippon, and to reduce the number of summonings answered. I took part in, and was a major aspect of, a number of rescue attempts, including scarlet oakdene when she was taken by the Tenebreous. I saved her soul fromt he binding tattoo that the Tenebreous put on her. I have rescued souls and bodies from Sharda, including Dan of lower bulge, George Cole and many others. I have made Sintel a safe reigion again, along with numerous adventurers, so that the risks to the reigion are significantly reduced. Whether the threats were demonic, undead, bandit, fouldspawn or unnatural I was there bside the good adventurers of Ithron helping to protect this holy land from those who seek to take it from us.

I went from the Bequifician chosen child, a misguided orphan with no other way of escaping her life, to being a Jones. Becoming a demonologist, with the help of Wesley and Kin (and berem a bit) becomign a master and understanding all that it entails, to taking up the mantle of Keeper of the Seven Secrets.
I went through courtship, taught a heartless criminal where his heart is, and to my great regret I then shattered it. Found true love in Wulf and became Mistress Carmine Wolfcastle-Jones KOSS, I was then promoted to Wife of a Baronette, making me Lady Carmine. The King, my good friend Robbie recognised my work and made me demonologist by royal appointment.

I've had to make friends, lose friends and kill those I love in order to protect he people I care about. Not many girls at 16 can say they've seen 2 of their fathers turn evil in the attempt to protect her, and then worked to help the adventuring community destroy them. Not many girls of 16 have gone what I have gone through and managed to come out the other side without turning evil.

I know that those who come after me will have an ex-adventurer , ex Keeper, and good friend  to be proud of.

Today I am proud to Call myself by the many names I have been known.

Carmine Jones.
Carmine Molly Macdonald
The Award Winning Carmine Jones
Mistress Carmine Jones MDem
Mistress Carmine Jones KOSS
Mistress Carmine Wolfcastle-Jones KOSS
Mistress Carmine Wolfcastle-Jones, KOSS, Lady of Worlds End
Mistress Carmine Wolfcastle-Jones, KOSS, Lady of Worlds End, Demonologist by Royal Appointment
Mistress Carmine Wolfcastle-Jones, KOSS, Lady of Worlds End, Demonologist by Royal Appointment, Arcane Advisor to the Merchant Council of Sintel.

and now

Momma.


C x

No comments:

Post a Comment