NICKY'S IMAGINARY WORLDS!

Banner from left to right.. Carmine, Daisy-May, Sarah, Svala, Collwen, Pya and Hannah.







Welcome to Nicky's Imaginary Worlds, a blog that follows all my alternate personalities on their quests to do... stuff.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Shi's musings

I don't understand why people don't like me. Rats like me. Pigeons like me. But people? They look at me like I'm something they stood in, like poo or a tin of marbles.

I tried speaking to Sid about it but he was too busy on his games and I didn't know what to do.

I've been spending a lot of time in the park. The Wyrm isn't as strong there, and people leave behind the strangest things that i can use! From barely eaten pies, to still warm coffees, its been quite nice to have something tht isnt made from something i'd caught!
I suppose thats the only good thing about people moving away from me.. they leave behind tasty stuff.

One night we all got together and played draughts and buckaroo, but I dont think the other guys liked it very much, they let me win draughts just so they didn't have to touch the pieces I found. I'd spent all day looking for perfectly circular bits of trodden chewing gum, and it took me hours to get they unstuck from the pavement.
Nobody won Buckaroo though because the buck has broken. So basically it just became about balancing things on top of the horse and they called a stop to it when i had run out of plastic pieces and moved onto living things like my pet spider that lives under the sink.

I had one really lovely day though, I hit dustbin gold and found 2 wellies! They were almost the same colour, one was a really dark purple and the other was green, so I was happy about that, and they fitted almost perfectly except they were both for your left foot, which is good for me cos my mum always said I had two left feet. And I used them to jump in puddles.. there wasn't many so I had to find them where I could, like down side alleys on a sturday night. Drowning ants was good too.

When we were out doing... something as our dog forms we had a bit of a run in with the dog catchers though. They took us in... They tempted me with whiskey in a bowl and then eventually won me over with the use of a net. It wasn't too bad, I was quite happy there, we got fed, and got lots of drinks, the catcher bloke kept bringing me whiskey and they gave me a pill that stopped me dragging myself round the floor which was nice.

And my hair has gone all shiney and silver again! I forgot it was like that, it had become all grey and matted from not doing anything with it but they gave me a bath, and a nail... thing.. and a hair cut and stuff, it was lovely! And the woman doing it didnt seem to mind doing it either!

Unfortunately the niceness stopped when a bloke came in and killed one of the catchers. The other one was very hurt but he's ok now, he got better in hospital.

Apparently it was some Vampire thing. Not nice. And I had to pretend to be Sids PA so we could speak to him. Apparently he's into traffiking humans.

Anyway, I'd best go steal me another outfit, I cant wear the same thing every time I meet this vampire cos they say its suspicious.

Shi

No comments:

Post a Comment